Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is This New Law Serious? By Hate-A-Tronic-5000

So I'm sitting here watching the local news when one story really caught my attention and pissed me off. Alabama and New York state are now making it illegal to be on a cell phone or have your iPod on while in a crosswalk. Not even kidding, the law actually reads that you can't even have an MP3 player ON while in a crosswalk and now they are trying to spread this crap to all states.

IS THIS SERIOUS? I am so irate with laws like this one, the seatbelt law and the no texting while driving law. I do, and always will, violate 2/3 of these laws. I am not going to turn my MP3 player off while I'm in a damn crosswalk or stop texting while driving. Why even make these items available for puchase if we can't use them in the times we want to use them the most?

2 comments:

  1. Well I do not agree whatsoever with the seatbelt law, that's for sure. It's not like failing to wear a seatbelt is bad for anyone but yourself. Same for the MP3 thing.

    Have to say that if I keep texting and driving I'm probably going to end up driving into a building though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAN I HATE DIS SHIT TOO, BRA. WHO ARE THE DAM PIGS TO TELL ME WHA TA DO? I NEED TO LISTEN TO MY BOY JEEZY WHENEV POSSIBLE, SERIUSLY WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE TO USE CROSWALKS THEY MAKE NO SENSE LIKE PEOPLE CANT SEE WHERE IM WAKING?

    ReplyDelete